This vegetable hotpot is packed with goodness and is super tasty too. You literally chuck everything into one pot and cook away, making it one of the easiest dishes you could make.
You can eat the vegetable hotpot by itself, serve with bread or a bed of steamed rice.
- 500g sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 150g broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g can diced tomatoes
- 200g green beans
- 200g can haricots beans (or any kind of beans)
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 green chillies, diced finely (optional)
- Half a cup of water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
Place all the ingredients in one pot and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked through, but still firm. Add a bit more water if you want the dish to be a bit soupy.
Author : Abderazzaq Noor
Recipe by : Abderazzaq Noor